GECO: Your partner for SAP projects.
To be successful on SAP Projects, your organization needs the very best of SAP knowledge. At GECO, we are focused on the global SAP market and deliver experts when and where you need them. Whether your SAP projects require contractors, permanent experts or global roll-out teams, GECO offers tailored solutions to meet your individual business needs.
We deliver our SAP Services in the following engagement models:
SAP Roles & Expertise
Industry / Domain Specialists
SAP Sourcing Center based in Singapore
GECO has a dedicated team in Singapore which is focused on SAP Consultant Sourcing Services. The team is comprised of experienced SAP recruiters with over 5+ years of experience in SAP resourcing. Each Resource Manager understands the SAP skill requirements saving you time to fill the hard-to-fill and urgent SAP roles.
We operate a niche SAP online social network called SimplySAP.Asia which allows us to keep in touch with pre-screened 12,000+ Global SAP Experts on a regular basis with membership across Asia Pacific countries.
In addition to the permanent and contract resourcing services, the team in Singapore has niche experience in assisting medium to large companies to set up a new SAP support centre in their preferred location in Asia under two different models:
- Remote SAP Application Management Support (AMS) Services
- Build-Operate-Transfer Model for SAP Competence Center setup
SAP Application Management Services (SAP AMS)
Outsource your SAP Application Management at a Predictable Cost
GECO Asia offers qualified SAP Support Consultants for SAP Application Management. We offer dedicated SAP consultants on a full-time basis for Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 remote SAP Support Activities ranging from problem management, custom coding, change request management and systems administration.
Available skills include SAP core R/3 modules (FICO, SD, MM, HR), specialized modules (CRM, SRM, SCM and BI/BW, Business Objects) and new dimension technologies (XI/PI, Netweaver).
For organizations to achieve their business objectives, outsourcing the management of their SAP landscape can provide many benefits including lowering the cost of recruiting and maintaining skilled resources and delivering consistent quality service to users. The right solution can result in measurable cost efficiencies and more time for innovation.
If your company is considering outsourcing the management of its SAP system landscape, GECO Asia's AMS is the right solution for proactively supporting business users at a very reasonable cost.
Please contact our sales representatives for more details on this service.
BOT Model (Build-Operate-Transfer)
... is GECO's proposition to Clients who are looking for a strategy to setup a New Team (e.g. a SAP Centre of Excellence or an Offshore Centre) with an option of owning their dedicated offshore operations (resources and infrastructure) over time.
Under the BOT Model, GECO will:
- Build an offshore facility in a suitable location (e.g., Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) for the Client. This includes organizing a qualified SAP team (analysts, consultants, Operational Leaders) as we as the infrastructure to support it
- Operate the offshore facility customizing it to specific Client needs with the right people, processes, tools and technologies
- Transfer the offshore facility over to the Client once a steady state is reached
BOT options on offer include:
- Definite BOT where at a pre-agreed time, at a pre-agreed transfer fee, the complete facility is automatically transferred to the client
- Buy Over of the BOT, in which case, the transfer is not mandatory. This involves a higher risk for the company in case the technology areas are very niche and not in overall alignment with the company's technological direction. The option exists to buy-out the complete facility at different time-intervals or on the achievement of various milestones
- Spin off the complete facility as a joint venture once it acquires critical mass. GECO and the client can together work the details and modalities for setting up a JV.