Windows Server Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows Server Engineer|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:18|
We are looking for a Windows Server Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in system administration / Server Administration
- Experience in installation and support of the following technologies: Windows server, MS Exchange, Office365, Patch Management, Active Directory
- Background in Azure (preferably)
- Preferably with Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification preferred.
- Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities such as service requests, report generation, incident response, patch management.
- To perform Azure Cloud infrastructure monitoring and escalation as per standard operations procedures
- To provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, Unix/Linux OS, Hypervisor and Middleware
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as CITRIX, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Domain Name System (DNS), email notification gateway i.e. SMTP, and enterprise storage, O365
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Coordinate server maintenance
- Servers and Services monitoring during office hours;
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Housekeeping of system logs
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002559) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume