Windows Production Services
|Job Title:||Windows Production Services|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 13:39|
We are looking for a Windows Production Services, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Should possess at least 5+ years of professional experience with Windows operating systems, some PowerShell scripting and a strong understanding of Windows systems management using SCCM/MECM, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Workflow development and other Windows Technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows OS internals and platform engineering experience
- Windows engineering, administration and troubleshooting skills for Microsoft Windows server and desktop platforms
- Experience on various enterprise products: Windows Server, VDI (Citrix, View, RDS)
- Must possess a broad understanding of hardware and software technology and its application in the business environment including datacenter establishment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Windows Prod services team is responsible of for virtual desktop, thin client and server platforms for Goldman Sachs.
- Participate on platform and business driven projects from scoping, tracking, reporting to delivery with Project Manager oversight.
- Learn and leverage our systems management, configuration and workflow orchestration solutions to deliver on key program goals towards improved desktop performance, stability and reliability.
- Document standards and procedures.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002548) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's