Wholesale Bank Architect
|Job Title:||Wholesale Bank Architect|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 18:11|
One of our clients is looking for a Wholesale Bank Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
- Financial Services knowledge in Receivables and Payments such as Lockbox, workflow & document management, scanning & OCR, Payments (real-time, high/low value), FX, Operational Reporting, Credit, Trade Finance or Markets.
- IT knowledge and experience in broader IT areas (Hardware, Networking, Middleware). Application development knowledge and experience (J2EE, Design, Analysis).
- Interpret Business needs and apply innovative technology solutions with a view towards immediate implementation, target state and transitional road-maps, balancing Risk, Financial, Process and Resource factors.
- Translate complex concepts into multiple architectural "views" understandable by varying stake-holders, including process, operational, technical and cost views.
- Effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical associates, Business Partners, and Executives within Asia Pacific and other regional geographies using various mediums. Work effectively within a fast-paced, cohesive regional/global Architecture team and willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
- Resolving, compromising, and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities.
- Strong, proactive leadership capabilities - inspiring fellowship, ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
Good to Have:
- Financial Services knowledge in broader Corporate Banking and Treasury / Cash Management e.g. Liquidity Management and Deposits/client accounting as well as common IT functions such as Channels, Core Banking, Reporting and Master Data Management.
- Industry best practices in Architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, CMM/I, Rational Unified Process, IEEE-1471, etc.…)
- Quality & Productivity methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, TQM, CMM, etc.…)
- Knowledge/experience of common industry vendor products such as Oracle Flex cube, Infosys Finacle, Misys TI Plus and Loan IQ.
- Governance and oversight processes for mitigating risk and managing change for global designs with regional implementations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the IT strategy and business alignment of the IT capabilities and Assets of the Wholesale Bank & Markets organization.
- Producing conceptual, logical and physical architectures that meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives.
- Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models.
- Adhering to standards and moving toward a defined strategic business and technical architecture, laid out in Architecture frameworks and blueprints.
- Development and updates of IT Strategies and Domain Blueprints as required by business and technology needs.
- Managing tradeoffs between speed to market, strategic architecture, quality, and financials.
- Documenting systems, architecture, process flows and value-chains.
- Oversight of the technical architecture specification to ensure traceability to the business solution drivers and strategic direction of the business.
- Adhering to the global Architecture process and compliance.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000728) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume