UX/UI Interaction Designer
|Job Title:||UX/UI Interaction Designer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 09:45|
We are looking for a UX/UI Interaction Designer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 3-4 years' experience in UI designing
- Primary Skill: User Interface Development
- Working experience in front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS, SCSS).
- Able to work independently with the client and with minimal guidance
- Able to suggest appropriate solutions for any ad-hoc requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and assist in innovative ideation sessions with cross-disciplinary teams to move the knowledge of the research into a vision and into a design strategy.
- Support delivery and design of digital products or services employing the right mix of human-centred design processes and tools (e.g. user journeys, user scenarios, site maps, wire frames, task flows, user interface specifications, prototypes)
- Support change management execution at the appropriate phase in the adoption process of a new product or service.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001691) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume