|Job Title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 17:07|
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- With at least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, in collaboration with Project Manager.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like and Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders. they would also be required to Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) with the technical team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001565) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume