|Job Title:||UX/UI Designer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 09:09|
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 3 years of UI designing across the following areas:
-> Angular JS & Its directives
-> Custom Integration using SOAP and REST on web pages
- Deep understanding in front-end development tools (HTML, CSS, JS, SCSS).
- Able to suggest appropriate solutions for any ad-hoc requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and assist in innovative ideation sessions with cross-disciplinary teams to move the knowledge of the research into a vision and into a design strategy.
- Support delivery and design of digital products or services employing the right mix of human-centered design processes and tools (e.g. user journeys, user scenarios, site maps, wireframes, task flows, user interface specifications, prototypes).
- Support change management execution at the appropriate phase in the adoption process of a new product or service.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002058) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume