|Job Title:||UX Designer|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 10:32|
We are looking for a UX Designer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With at least 5 years relevant experience
- Primary Skills:
-> Dot Net core
-> Dot Net core and Postgres
-> AWS ElasticBeanStalk, RDS and Cloudfront
-> Bitbucket Pipelines
-> Mobile exposure
- Ability to work in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment.
- Domain knowledge of Mining/Resources Industry is desirable.
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Maths, Science or Information Technology / Business
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001500) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume