UI Developer with UX Skills
|Job Title:||UI Developer with UX Skills|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 13:21|
We are looking for a UI Developer with UX Skills, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- No of years’ experience: 8+ years
- UI developer with UX skills required. Emphasis on End-User Front End design for application entry screen and navigation. User engagement is required and usability testing. Fiori development knowledge favourable.
- A new application will be brought into the client landscape which will use data science algorithms and dedicated databases to optimize the problem statement. The visualization of the data piece will be key. In this design, there is need for UX to establish the flows and data exchange connections for a right mix of aesthetics, usability and functionality.
- Hands-on experience with multi-national organisations
- Deep knowledge of UX best practices and trending practices
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Transaction Efficiency: To Enable the Freight Chartering & Scheduling team to improve the efficiency of current transaction processing for Voyage & Vessel provider selection thru to full contracting lifecycle completion for IO, Coal and Inbound Operations. This project is divided into 2 major pieces of work.
-> A new data hub to bring in various sources of data and enable the freight trader to make a decision on which vessel / vessel owner / agent / broker to engage with in order to fulfil a demand from the TMU.
-> Based on the outcome of the data and analysis, to engage in either negotiations or e-auctions with the same set of audience. This will have multiple levels of outward communication & contracting that will take place. There is high emphasis on this one-window to the world Fiori-tile based approach for Freight trade desks. The amount of external vendor engagement as well as end user Vessel owners / agents / brokers i.e. end points of the application to work with to get the best out of the setup we are trying to produce.
- Freight Decision Support: To enable Freight Team to make an informed decision based on multiple parameters to get the most optimized Vessel Berth Scheduling, Cost effective alternatives, proposal on best available option to propose the customers & enable spot sales for Freight Business.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001100) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume