Treasury Settlement Executive
|Job Title:||Treasury Settlement Executive|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2021 10:48|
We are looking for a Treasury Settlement Executive , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Preferably the candidate would have some digital skills and experience.
- Where accounting is concerned, audit experience is preferred over bookkeeping.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Banking, Economics, Business Information Technology, Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting related positions.
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required.
- Ability to work in an international and intercultural context.
Roles and Responisibilities:
- Support annual Internal Control System assessment and self-testing for all in-scope entities in the region, following the multi-location testing approach.
- Support and co-ordinate Know-Your-Customer requirements from banking partners.
- Support to prepare and update Working Instructions, SharePoint folders, and documents.
- Document aligned processes with various stakeholders, including HQ, entities, other Treasury Centres, and Shared Service Centre.
- Support to drive Treasury process improvements and implement Best Practices with banks and internal customers.
- Other reasonable assigned tasks.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002602) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume