Treasury Banking Application Support Analyst (Level 2)
|Job Title:||Treasury Banking Application Support Analyst (Level 2)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 17:18|
We are looking for a Treasury Banking Application Support Analyst (Level 2), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years working experience in a Level 2/3 support environment working on application support/incident management.
- Basic programming and SQL skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate directly with users, vendors and clients.
- Ability to adapt quickly to customized client specific incident handling procedures.
- Experience in implementation/application support of banking applications will be a plus.
- Experience in financial applications with understanding of SWIFT and various types of SWIFT Payment messages will be a plus.
- Primary Skill: SQL (Structured Query Language)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 2 treasury banking back office support to users and handle application monitoring of production systems.
- Manage incidents and user requests focusing on effective communication and follow-ups.
- Liaise with external banks and other ERP system teams to resolve production issues when necessary.
- Ensure service level agreements are met.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and checklists.
- Provide regular status report on assigned tasks and timely escalation of issues to Team Lead to mitigate repercussions.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with client stakeholders and team members.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001320) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's