|Job Title:||Thunderhead Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 10:10|
We are looking for a Thunderhead Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With at least4 years of experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree. Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Hands on experience with Thunderhead development including:
-> Thunderhead 6.0 or 6.1.
-> Business Object Studio, Business Content Studio
-> Layout Creation, Batch Configs, Test Suite Creation
-> Document (Template) creation. - Java scripting for creation of Rules in template.
-> Working knowledge of XML, XPath, and HTML.
-> Hands on experience in designing and developing documents for batch, online and interactive mode.
-> Hands on experience in designing and developing channel Print, web, html, email, SMS etc.
-> Understanding of Data Model in general and good SQL knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- Rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives payoffs from both technology and business perspective.
- Creation of Business Requirement documents and Solution Design documents
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001813) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume