|Job Title:||Thunderhead Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 12:37|
We are looking for a Thunderhead Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Application Development
- With >4 years of experience.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a good balance of strategic view & rapid application development.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Creation of Business Requirement documents and Solution Design documents.
- Hands on experience with Thunderhead development
- Thunderhead 6.0 or 6.1. - Business Object Studio, Business Content Studio
- Layout Creation, Batch Configs, Test Suite Creation - Document (Template) creation.
- Java scripting for creation of Rules in template.
- Working knowledge of XML, XPath, and HTML. Hands on experience in designing and developing documents for batch, online and interactive mode.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing channel Print, web, html, email, SMS etc.
- Understanding of Data Model in general and good SQL knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be expected to closely liaise with trading, sales, quants, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business.
- The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- The candidate will be able to rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives payoffs from both technology and business perspective.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001813) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume