Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain)
|Job Title:||Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 16:00|
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficient in using Selenium automation tool.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001872) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume