Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain)
|Job Title:||Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 18:14|
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Banking Domain), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Automated Testing
- 5+ years of Manual testing experience with Strong understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Experience in testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management, quantitative methods, risk management and measurement programs.
- Experience with Performance testing and Web applications is preferable
- Experience working with API's, XML, Web Services, Web Browser (Cross Browser testing)
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Jira Cloud, Confluence
- Tools: Selenium TestNG / Appium / Cucumber or similar frameworks with proficiency in software testing tools like UFT, TOSCA and languages with Testing to be carried out on several different platforms like GUI Based, APIs, Databases, etc
- Knowledge in Banking and Finance industry [Wealth Management / IB domain preferable]
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a technical member of the team, defines, develops, maintains, and executes the automation of test scripts utilizing Selenium and/or other frameworks for back end and front end projects within an Agile environment.
- Be an active team participant with proactive nature.
- Take up the tasks towards finalization.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with Clients and requests
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002197) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume