|Job Title:||Teradata/Talend Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 10:47|
We are looking for a Teradata/Talend Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 8+ years of IT experience, extensive experience working for 3+ years on Teradata, Teradata Utilities with Talend and deliver end to end projects following project lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse projects with the understand of the FSLDM Model
- Familiarized with upstream subject areas such as Party, Address, Product, GL, Event, Agreement and others.
- Sound knowledge in Teradata to perform Data analysis and performance tuning.
- Strong Teradata development and utilities experience is required.
- Good Experience in Talend, Unix and Control-M - Jobs Scheduling & monitoring.
- Good Experience in Operationalizing Data Pipelines and Dev Ops Process
- Automation mindset is preferred.
- Sound knowledge in SDLC process and documentation.
- Skills /Competencies:
-> Teradata & its utilities
-> SQL and/or PL/SQL
-> RDBMS platforms (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle etc)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Code development based upon FSD/Upstream Data Mapping (source to FSDLM) and downstream data mapping (FSLDM to datamarts)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_003014) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume