Technical Support Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Support Manager|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 13:39|
We are looking for a Technical Support Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with web server, distributed system, load balancing, and system monitoring
- Experience in one or more public cloud environment, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols, Windows workstation and server operating systems including user management, security policy configuration and system service operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technically competent with knowledge of different technologies including network
- Experience in managing onsite technical teams
- Is accountable for daily activities and work processes that result in quality outcomes.
- Oversees and ensures accuracy of time and attendance and payroll practices.
- Updates and maintains centralized information management systems (ticket systems, architecture diagram archives, CMDB, SOPs).
- Oversees monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning and optimization, lifecycle management of network, and communications systems within the enterprise.
- In conjunction with architecture, oversees design and implementation of any modifications or replacements.
- Maintains effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge with customer and onsite teams.
- Leads operations activities for RP to include being the main escalation point for incident resolution and recovery.
- Creates operational reporting and metrics for IT management and presents progress reports to senior management.
- Ensures that realistic estimates of cost, duration, and resource requirements are agreed to. Monitors projects and tasks against these criteria and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Performs risk assessments and develops risk mitigation and contingency for infrastructure and disaster recovery plans.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002534) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's