Technical/Development Lead (BE)
|Job Title:||Technical/Development Lead (BE)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 15:19|
We are looking for a Technical/Development Lead (BE), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- Primary Skill: Software Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead cross-functional product development teams to design, develop and enhance software assets that meet or exceed internal and external(customer) expectations, and meet product functionality, cost and delivery schedules.
- Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation.
- Support the sales process as needed by participating in the solution design.
- Work in an agile based methodology to design and develop application that meets user requirements and technical specifications
- Gather business requirements, transforming into detail technical specification that align with architectural design and business needs
- Design and implement high quality, scalable and extendable solution
- Ensure application code quality complies with coding standards and guidelines and satisfies unit test coverage Perform code reviews to ensure code meets user requirements and coding standards
- Provide direction, guidance, training, and support to the team Assess technical feasibility and complexity of features and provide advice and/or propose alternative solutions to the required teams accordingly
- Collaborate closely with team members and other teams to ensure smooth implementation of features
- Maintain, tune and fix application to ensure it is performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Perform preventive maintenance activities and provide user support
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002359) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume