Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master)
|Job Title:||Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:24|
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Hands-on Technical Project Management
- Experience in managing global projects in web-based technologies.
- Solid knowledge of web application performance improvement techniques and caching solutions.
- Good understanding of project management principles.
- Good to have PMP, Prince2 certificate.
- Familiar with the ITIL process
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Strong Scrum master skills across large IT projects.
- Experience Technical Project manager - hand on experience leading Enterprise, high
- Availability systems, 3rd party integrations and working with distributed engineering teams.
- Strong Technical background. Development skills highly valued.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include project management activities, create/ analyse business requirements.
- Documents and project timelines run daily stand-ups, sprint demo / planning / retrospectives.
- Meetings manage product backlog, support tickets, pro-actively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002260) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's