Technical Architecture Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Architecture Specialist|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 17:17|
We are looking for a Technical Architecture Specialist, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
Qualifications and Experience Necessary:
- Minimum 5 years in technical architecture support.
- Conversant in multiple technologies and good client communication skills
- Experienced in Troubleshooting and Technology Architecture Impact Assessment and Estimation
- Informatica Power Center
- Oracle Database
- Single Sign On
- Postgres SQL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides 24X7 support for all the various systems that CEM project support (i.e. Greenplum, SAP BO, Informatica PowerCenter, Java Dashboards, Intalio etc).
- Responsible in performing upgrades to these various systems and perform recovery and fixes as required.
- Assist in defining requirements, designing and building data center technology components and testing efforts.- Documented and is responsible for the database maintenance, backup and restore, operational & recovery procedures, guidelines, security policies and ensure that these were implemented- Perform testing database systems and upgrades, such debugging tracking, reproduction, logging and resolving all identified problems and execute performance testing- Planning and performing backup with disaster recovery strategies and solutions for Greenplum Database system and other applications like Informatica PowerCenter, Data Replication- Provide support and technical expertise on EMC Greenplum Database system to various stakeholders- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving database system failures- Prepare system & hardware requirements, executing system installation of Greenplum Database, Informatica Applications and SAP Business Objects.- DBA Skillset on SQL Core/Postgres SQL- Knowledgeable in UNIX, plan and perform Oracle DB impact assessment and upgrade
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001721) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume