|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 09:25|
We are looking for a Technical Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Ability to work well with 3rd parties and drive engagement and responses.
- Good knowledge and experience of applications, networking and infra. technologies e.g. Oracle Applications (Weblogic, OSB, SOA, OIM security stack), Oracle database (RAC, Standby), OVM, Oracle, HP hardware and software solutions etc…
- Strong understanding of IT related services and processes and the governance that encompasses them.
- Analytical ability and attention to detail with the ability to deep dive when required.
- Able to priorities what technologies and services have more significance in the infrastructure over others and understanding and defining the technology stack.
- Ability to investigate to understand the full flow of a process or technology service from end to end through the OSI model.Strong documentation and diagrammatic skills, rationalization and concise descriptive skills.
- Ability to track and know where they are in the process.
- Good to have:
-> Oracle BEA Weblogic
-> Oracle Database
-> Oracle SOA OSB
-> Hardware Troubleshooting
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001882) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's