Technical Architect (CAT 1)
|Job Title:||Technical Architect (CAT 1)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 17:26|
We are looking for a Technical Architect (CAT 1), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- 2-3 years maintaining or setting up 3 tier architecture from web to db tier.
- Able to support in designing, setting up , configuring fault tolerant and highly available tech architecture.
- Conversant with system script writing to automate tasks
- Able to design HA/Failover applications as part of technical requirements
- Worked in a delivery setting, setting up and maintaining servers and infrastructure
- Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server , database and components supporting it)
- Conversant with hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016/2019 OS
- Conversant with application server administration (websphere 9 / JBOSS 7/ Weblogic 12)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 50 envs per site .
- Familiar with concepts of integrating online, file based integration concepts (MQ, SFTP, file encryption) in gov API framework.
- Familiar with system security practices to setup applications/processes correctly.
- Familiar with operational processes
- Familiar with clustering technologies for active application file system
Roles and Responsibilities:
- OS level patching
- Application level patching
- Operational housekeeping and archival.
- Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example , able to setup a websphere server in HA mode in PROD and looking at the application patches post setup.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001984) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume