|Job Title:||Technical Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 65603224)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 15:02|
One of our clients is looking for a Technical Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- No of years' experience 6+ years
- Baseline understanding in the areas of technology (programming in SQL, Access, Java, C, C++, .NET and HTML or packaged Web applications; ERP packages)
- Scripting experience using Python/Perl/VB/Shell script.
- Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations a plus.
- The candidate must also have 3 years of concurrent experience with
-> Hands-on development of macros or automation tools and
-> Leading/participating in the systems development life cycle and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.
- The ability to conceptualise automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating solution documentation.
- Analyse and understand the business processes.
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Work in an agile framework with iterative cycles of requirements definition, development and testing.
Please send your application to email@example.com highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume