Tech Arch Consultant
|Job Title:||Tech Arch Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 15:00|
We are looking for a Tech Arch Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: SAP HANA
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Communications or related discipline.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of six (6) years of IT experience
- With at least five (5) years in SAP BASIS / Tech administration domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure SAP applications (SAP S/4HANA, SAP CC, SAP CM, SAP BOBJ) and integrate with external interfaces/ESBs.
- Perform technical upgrades in SAP as well as non-SAP environments.
- Implement single sign-on (SSO) solution for SAP Applications.
- Implement & setup SAP Identity Management (IDM), and integrate with other SAP application components.
- Implement SAP Solution Manager and design Transport Management System for the project landscape.
- HANA database configurations and performance optimization.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) setup & configurations for SAP Applications and HANA database.
- Execute System Performance Testing. Research and implement solutions in the areas of performance monitoring, tuning, and systems configurations based on best practices.
- Provide SAP BASIS technical support to developers, functional team, DBA, and other support groups to resolve system issues.
- Maintenance of multi-landscape environments.
- Evaluate enterprise-wide technical application systems and develop detailed analysis reports and recommendations for business-critical systems.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002047) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume