Talent Acquisition Consultant - IT
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Consultant - IT|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 17:17|
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant - IT (Internal Role), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
It is an exciting time of growth for GECO Asia and we are inviting interested candidates to join to be a part of our Talent Acquisition Team.
We have stayed positive amid crisis and have been growing steadily in the year 2020. At present, we have a promising forecast for Q4-2020 and we see a strong demand for tech professionals in Singapore for this and next year.
That pretty much summarizes why we need YOU!
Please note that this role is open to Singapore nationals and residents ONLY.
What you will do...
- Organize, plan, and execute modern and innovative recruitment and outreach campaigns using various online platforms and social media.
- Act as a champion for prospective employees throughout the Source-to-Onboard journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success.
- Work with exciting technology tools like custom ATS, CRM, chatbots, assessment centres, online interviews and onboarding tools!
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Singapore and Philippines in a fast-paced environment.
- We regularly seek technology experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence (Java, .NET, Python, R), Cloud Computing (Google, Azure, Amazon), Data Science (Tableau, Terradata, SAS, Mathworks) and Custom Software Development (Fullstack, Mobile, Devops). You will interact and develop a talent pipeline for such skill sets our Project teams and hence you need to be familiar with IT landscape and hiring scenarios in Singapore
- The best part of all of this - these skills can be learnt, if you have the desire and the attitude!
(Cheat-Sheet) How we will shortlist for interview … We are seeking individuals who are …
- Naturally curious, continuously learning, and reflective on their growth
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of empathy and great communication skills
- A believer that great talent is the foundation for any company's growth and success
- Adaptable to changing priorities with good self - motivation
- Able to work autonomously but seek support whenever there is a problem
- Knowledgeable in IT either as a practitioner or in technology support role. [Candidates who are seeking a career change or are in transition in Singapore are encouraged to apply]
Sounds good? Here is what is on offer…
- A fun environment with a focus on personal growth
- Innovative and cutting-edge technologies to support the work involved (Yes!! We are high on technology tools and innovative methods!)
- A Competitive salary with great variable incentives
- Very good Employee Benefits (Medical + Dental Insurance, Birthday Gift, Career Coach Support, Flexible hours)
- A nice office space and WFH for 2 days a week
At GECO Asia, we pride ourselves as one of the leading Digital Transformation Consulting and Resourcing firm with access to modern, innovative, cutting edge and niche projects. Our client base includes blue chip customers from Singapore, Philippines, China, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. We have delivered more than 500+ IT projects assignments in last 5 years, we have the trust of both quality clients and our quality consultant network.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001741) in Subject line and highlighting:
- 100 words on why you want this role
- Availability information
- Current/expected salary
- Your latest CV / Resume