|Job Title:||Tableau Support|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 12:20|
One of our clients is looking for a Tableau Support Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 8 Months
- Have at least 3 years of working experience on Tableau desktop and supporting server environment
- Strong technical understanding of the architecture and infrastructure environment
- System administration experience on Windows server and Linux environment
- Certification in Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server strongly preferred
- Passion for analytics & Tableau product suite in particular
- Involvement in external Tableau community e.g. Tableau Public
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is an added advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical and business production support of the Tableau application suite. This includes Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server & Tableau Reader.
- Managing incidents and issues, focusing on effective communication and follow-up with users and other technical teams.
- Managing interface to our engineering by addressing issues, keeping track of these end to end issues until they are solved.
- Deploying of new Software Releases for Tableau. This will include weekend releases as well as other configuration changes.
- Participation in different Tableau-related activities such as working with users, training & involvement in the Tableau community
- Maintaining documentation and learning resources
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_000624) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume