TA - Database Administrator (DBA)
|Job Title:||TA - Database Administrator (DBA)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 11:18|
We are looking for a TA - Database Administrator (DBA), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill:
-> Microsoft SQL Server
-> Database Administration (DBA)
- At least 1-2 years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- MS SQL Server role is largely responsible for providing operational database services to the organization.
- We are looking to fill a need to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role.
- This is a production DBA role who will provide DB Administration technical and project support.
- This position will provide database administration include:
-> database replication, backup and restore, performance tuning and scalability, DB Server instance and database set up, capacity planning, database maintenance, troubleshooting system issues, and performance monitoring.
- DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating on issues.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001333) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume