System Infrastructure Analyst
|Job Title:||System Infrastructure Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 11:00|
We are looking for a System Infrastructure Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Infrastructure Operations & Server Administration (Windows) knowledge
- Knowledge of VMware and Websphere
- DB2 knowledge and prior experience in Tech Arch/Infra related experience
- Certification in server Administration or other TA/Infra related areas
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems (both remote and onsite) and for configured services running on various platforms (operating within a defined operating model and processes).
- Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular vendors/brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2 troubleshooting.
- Manage Windows Server administration.
- Plan maintenance activities, software installations, upgrades and new installations.
- Undertake daily operational checks, investigating and resolving, or escalating any problems identified.
- Installing and configuring of applications on development, Staging and Production environment.
- Create and maintain technical documentations of software (e.g. IIS, FTP, Cognos, IBM DB2).
- Create application technical shakedown documentation for datacenter engineers.
- Involved in IT technical projects such as tech refresh and software upgrades.
- Installing of new VMs on development environment Deployment of application codes to WebSphere.
- Implemented and integrate various enterprise products like Pega PRPC, Cognos Business Intelligence and Informatica ETL for case management system
- Tasked for the daily ETL operations which includes collaborating and communicating with different agencies to understand, resolve and document issues encountered.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002983) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume