|Job Title:||System Consultant|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:17|
We are looking for a System Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Typically qualified to postgraduate level or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technologies discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experiences in Enterprise Systems infrastructure
- Systems related certification. E.g. IBM AS400 Certification or similar
- Experience with AS400, BRMS, SKLM and native Data Protection
- Bonus Points for experience Linux or AIX
- Must have experience in IBM i-series server implementation and support from a similar field in System Integration
- Experience in AIX and Linux will be of advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is a position with the Professional Services and Managed Services division
- Responsible for supporting IBM Power (i-Series, AIX and Linux) technologies, from design through implementation and support.
- Performs a wide variety of installation, configuration, and upgrading of servers and related hardware and software.
- Responsibility also includes administration, problem diagnostic, testing and resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- The role holder will work closely with the team in solutioning to meet business objectives, implementing the solution and resolving complex technical issues arise.
- Solid foundation in IBM i-Series Systems infrastructure will be the key to success in this role.
- Involve during the full deployment and integration during a project life-cycle. Will be hands-on with the implementation
- Systems technologies surrounding the area of IBM OS/400, Data Management & Protection, Security Key Life Cycle management, High Availability & Disaster Recovery
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002292) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's