|Job Title:||System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2020 14:39|
We are looking for a System Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2-4 years of system analyst experience and has experience in handling change and service request project, prefer candidate with Java background
- Primary Skill: Technology Architectures
- Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of technologies used in the project.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious. e. Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; proficiency in Open Office productivity suite would be advantageous.
Required Working Experience:
- At least 2 years of working experience in information technology.
- Experience in project management / project co-ordination.
- Experience/certified in the relevant field of the project requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance Work Planning
- Develop maintenance work plan
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen compliance, cybersecurity posture, and improve work processes.
Compliance & Cybersecurity Management
- Ensure system adhere to applicable standards, policies and directives.
- Oversee annual self-check and rectification to address gaps.
- Monitor and strengthen system security posture, ensure vulnerability is timely mitigated and patched, else seek waiver from relevant authority.
- Support all audit activities. Oversee resolution of audit findings.
Incident/ Problem Management
- To lead investigation and resolution of problems.
- Perform defect trend analysis to address recurring incident.
Change and Service Request (CR and SR) Management
- Gather requirements from Business Users and oversee CR and SR Assessment.
- Seek approval from Change Control Board for CR and Ops Manager for SR implementation.
- Manage CR and SR implementation to ensure satisfactory and timely delivery with users.
-> Detailed Requirement & Design Engineering
-> Track Configuration Changes
- Analyse SR trends and propose improvement to the system.
- Track and manage remediation for obsolete system components.
- Manage the retirement and disposal of obsolete system components.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001805) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume