System Administrator (RHEL)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (RHEL)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 17:16|
We are looking for a System Administrator (RHEL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience as system administrator with RHEL admin and RHEL cluster file system
- Conversant with hands on vmware, clustering and configuration Conversant with hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016 OS Conversant with application server (websphere 9 administration) Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example , able to setup a qliksense server in HA mode in PROD
- Able to run operations within in infrastructure level environment. Able to think ways to automate and ensure smoother operations.
- Conversant with hands on vmware, clustering and configuration
- Conversant with hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016 OS
- Conversant with application server (websphere 9 administration)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 50 envs per site
- Familiar with operational processes
-> OS level patching
-> Application level patching
-> Operational housekeeping and archival.
- Familiar with clustering technologies for active application file system
- Work in an operations mindset within a client that is 24/7. Though not required to be onsite 24/7, but upon notice , return to site asap to look at issues.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_001752) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume