System Administrator (RHEL)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (RHEL)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 12:49|
We are looking for a System Administrator (RHEL), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Primary Skill: Redhat Linux Administration
- Must have skills:
-> Operations mindset. Able to think about streamlining/automation.
-> Conversant with WebSphere 8/9 and/or Weblogic 12 application administration.
-> Converstant with vmware, windows and maintaining rhel clustered file system.
-> Good to have skills (Optional): Windows and rhel system patching, Operational automation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to run operations within in infrastructure level environment. Able to think ways to automate and ensure smoother operations.
- Conversant with hands on vmware, clustering and configuration
- Conversant with hands on RHEL OS, Windows 2016 OS
- Conversant with application server (websphere 9 administration)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 50 envs per site
- Familiar with operational processes
- OS level patching
- Application level patching
- Operational housekeeping and archival.
- Familiar with clustering technologies for active application file system
- Work in an operations mindset within a client that is 24/7. Though not required to be onsite 24/7, but upon notice , return to site asap to look at issues.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002748) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume