Solution Architect (Genesys Engage)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Genesys Engage)|
|Contact Name:||Julius Jovero|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2021 09:39|
We are looking for a Solution Architect (Genesys Engage), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree/ Diploma in IT, Unified Communications or Engineering in related field.
- Certification in Genesys Certified Associate (GCA) and Professional (GCP) is preferred.
- Preferably to have 3–5 years’ experience working and deploying Voice and Genesys Engage suite of products.
- Experience in analysing URS logs, SIP logs.
- Experience in design and implementation of callflow using composer and designer.
- Good understanding of data network and internet telecom technology.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Able to work in flexible schedule and work beyond outside of normal business hours.
- Require to perform standby duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement the whole cycle of Genesys Engage from configuration, implementation, deployment to production.
- Produce and maintain records for customer installations including architecture, configuration, deployment, maintenance of templates and etc.
- Support daily operations and maintenance services
- Manage service desk ticketing.
- Provide technical assistance and support via phone, email or onsite.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and/or software issues.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution.
- Coordinate and work with vendors, carriers on VOIP infrastructure and trunk services.
- Perform preventive maintenance of telephony systems.
- Be the escalation support interface with customers.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002734) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume