Software Development Ops Representative (Backend)
|Job Title:||Software Development Ops Representative (Backend)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 14:24|
We are looking for a Software Development Ops Representative (Backend), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Create or modify or performance tune procedure/function in Oracle.
- Knowledge of general data integration concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements.
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual.
- Perform health check of production environment for the Risk Management.
- Provide and maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Develop Views and SQL Scripts in Oracle.
- Understanding and performing basic end-to-end performance tuning and optimization of SQL’s for performance.
- Participate in Production Operations Support including Application Monitoring, Maintenance and Restoration activities.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002668) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume