Software Developer (SSIS)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (SSIS)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2021 19:02|
We are looking for a Software Developer (SSIS), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Skills Requirement:
-> Data manipulation, ETL and report development using SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ) and SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS )
-> Understanding of technology stacks, namely SSIS & SSRS
- Good to have skills
-> Knowledge of Automic and PEGA
-> Business Process analysis and improvement
-> Application Enhancement with Functional requirements gathering and documentation.
-> Usability-focused functional design and testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production related incidents in accordance to the Service Level Agreements
- Provide workarounds for incidents that cannot be immediately resolved so that users can continue with their business as usual
- Provide permanent fixes to defects that are identified in the application
- Provide and maintain Application Availability. This includes ensuring that the application is active and operating as defined in the Service Level Agreements
- Facilitate outage investigation/restoration of service to Production Environment.
- Organize and participate in conference calls, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation of Production outages/problems and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Work with third party vendors to resolve and/or implement patches for the resolution of defects related to third party software
- Participate in Production Operations Support including Application Monitoring, Maintenance and Restoration activities
- Establish and practice business continuity and disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002689) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume