|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 15:22|
We are looking for a Software Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With more than 5 Years experience
- Over 4 years prior software development experience
- Working knowledge of deploying and managing Windows build servers/infrastructure. (MSBuild)
- Working experience with .Net / nodeJS / Python builds
- Expertise on creating build and deployment pipelines on Azure DevOps
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with project stakeholders and direct the efforts of different teams responsible for planning and deploying code and/or config to environments. (e.g. Release/Change management teams)
- Responsible for entire software build and deploy processes and take ownership of overall quality of code versioning and integration across non-production and production environments.
- Assurance of code interoperability in multiple environments and configurations.
- Administer and maintain source control repository in Azure Dev Ops.
- Provide oversight in the branching and versioning of code build to developers.
- Audit configuration-controlled artifacts, and ensure adherence to process (e.g Azure AD secrets for different environments)
- Contribute to the maintenance of standard development and test environments.
- Play an active role in complex design and code reviews of software.
- Manage, maintain, and improve automated code deployment practices with Azure Dev Ops Pipelines.
- Work closely with the development team on developing best practices and processes in coding and source control management.
- Ensure complete release notes and work closely with testing team to manage software movement through test and production environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002607) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's