Site Support (Desktop Support)
|Job Title:||Site Support (Desktop Support)|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2020 14:35|
We are looking for a Site Support (Desktop Support), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- High Level understanding of the Desktop Support technology areas and understanding across infrastructure components.
- Basic network understanding & troubleshooting skills
- Experience in usage of SCCM for deployments and installations.
- Experience in OS installation, handling OS related issues and troubleshooting of issues.
- Experience in patches and package installation.
- Experience in handling Conference room devices (Polycom / CISCO / Star leaf phones, touch pads, Monitors, Cameras etc.)
- Should have good exposure in troubleshooting using remote support tools like RDP, IDRACK, ILO, IP Phones.
- Ability to trouble shoot printer issues and file restorations.
- Customer service focused; ability to manage key stakeholders in positive, poised and effective manner.
- Proven experience effectively communicating issues/challenges and solutions to the business.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL Service Management Lifecycle framework and processes.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001932) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume