Site Reliability Manager (DevOps)
|Job Title:||Site Reliability Manager (DevOps)|
|Contact Name:||SBO (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 11:30|
We are looking for a Site Reliability Manager (DevOps), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months Extendable
About the Role:
- DevOps Site Reliability Manager (SRE) is accountable for the overall reliability of services running in our cloud production environments.
- We are systems and software engineers who engage with product and infrastructure teams at every level, from directly embedding on their teams to tagging in for the gnarliest of production challenges.
- Our goal is to make production environments more transparent, more predictable, and less cognitively demanding for service owners to operate their services in.
- Lead a team of super-smart engineers passionate about large-scale distributed systems
- Seek out every path to support and improve your team's happiness, engagement, and effectiveness
- Mentor and grow your junior engineers, and empower and unblock your senior ones
- An experienced DevOps Site reliability Engineer you should be familiar with the challenges of herding both sheep and cats in large-scale production environments.
- Conversant with a wide range of relevant tools and technologies, which include some of AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, distributed systems, and Puppet.
- Willing to lead a team and overall project
- Building and Setting new development tools and Infrastructure
- Working on ways to improve and automate the development and release process.
- Working with Software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works Intended.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Some familiarity with compliance environments.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001759) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume