|Job Title:||Sharepoint Developer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2021 10:59|
We are looking for a Sharepoint Developer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
- Experience in maintaining (SharePoint application support) and developing applications
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint On-Premises (SharePoint 2016), SharePoint Workflow, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath Forms.
- Able to develop and maintenance .NET applications.
- Able to develop efficient PowerShell Scripts.
- Ability to understand SharePoint and infrastructure integration and execute configuration changes.
- Ability to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and client.
- Excellent problem solving skills to determine why an issue is happening and how to resolve that issue.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Tableau and Informatica background is preferred (but not a must).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle technical design, application development for enhancements and projects under the scope of the Application Maintenance Services.
- Development of Production Bug Fixes (Code Change).
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required.
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Perform regression testing to ensure systems are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases.
- Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the development cycle, support user testing, and obtain user sign-off on the test results.
- Perform and support the deployment of tested software updates, patches and/or new releases into the various non-production environments (Dev, UAT, and Pre-PROD).
- Work with users on issue clarifications, and resolutions.
- Escalate issues to management within an appropriate time.
- Adopt continuous improvement approach by recommending improvements in the processes.
- Must comply with client’s standards such as the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT security policies, best practices, procedures & guidelines.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002688) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume