Service Request & QTS Support
|Job Title:||Service Request & QTS Support|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2021 15:49|
We are looking for a Service Request & QTS Support , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Knowledge about Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to understand client’s needs
- Ability to work independently and deliver as a team Good to have skills (Optional)
- Knowledge about IT service management process.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting
- Using Incident Management Tools
- Able to work extended hours periodically to meet deadlines if required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Applicant needs to work with both client and internal teams to confirm the scope for the request, oversees the implementation and obtain closure from client.
- Applicant will be managing end to end process for the service request.
- Applicant will need to be to handle escalation and getting people together to resolve issues.
- Providing support for customer for incidents and service requests using basic technical and service knowledge.
- Ensuring proper documentation for all incidents and requests.
- Following up on incidents with external and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring issues/incidents/requests until they are closed.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002610) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume