Service Manager – Network Operations
|Job Title:||Service Manager – Network Operations|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 13:40|
We are looking for a Service Manager – Network Operations, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- With 15 plus years of experience in Network operations
- Experience working on RFPs (solutions / estimates) for infrastructure services.
- Knowledge in Wireless Networking (CISCO,ARUBA,MERAKI), Network Routing/Switching, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, AAA, DNS/DHCP/IPAM, Proxy
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Excellent presentation skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading team of more than 30 members
- Team performance management
- Ability to lead and drive the team towards program objectives.
- Lead a team of more than 30 members and perform task allocation to the team. Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
- Engage in third-party vendor interactions.
- Ensure that all the services under him/her are delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs. Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
- Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
- Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savings. Drive continuous service improvements activities in the service.
- Have regular forums to connect with client to discuss on day-to-day operational topics. Conduct Team meetings regularly.
- Engage in problem management process for root cause determination & permanent corrective action.
- Plan and oversee life cycle management activities(e.g. patching and upgrade activities)
- Leading the activities of Quarterly Maintenance weekends ensuring successful recovery of all the systems post activity.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002526) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume