Service Management Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Service Management Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 12:02|
We are looking for a Service Management Support Engineer, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Solid understanding of SDLC (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Change Management (Mandatory)
- Knowledge of Release & Deployment Management (Mandatory)
- Experience in one or more of the below:
-> ITSM Change Management
-> Release Management
-> Service Request Management
-> Software Configuration Management
- Experience in UNIX and Windows based environment
- Skill with one or more scripting skills like Excel macro, Batch, etc. and has a passion for automation to improve efficiency for self/team.
- Play the role of a Service Management team member actively
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role provides a good exposure to both technical and non-technical aspects of the service delivery.
- Good exposure working with client directly
- The role also exposes you to both application and infrastructure aspects of service delivery.
- Manage the day to day tasks in Service Management domain (Service Request, Change & Release Management)
- Manage end to end process for the service request
- Work with both client and internal teams to confirm the scope for the request, oversees the implementation and obtain closure from client.
- Prepare SoW for new service request to get client approvals.
- Run the internal CAB and ensure the change is presentable for the client
- Prepare for the client CABs/forums and represent Accenture
- Work with the support team to ensure proper change/SR implementation
- Managing the deployment/migration requests for the managed environments (i.e. testing and Production etc.)
- Perform code migrations to managed environment.
- Preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly status report
- Provide regular status report on assigned tasks to supervisor.
- Ensure that the necessary documentations are updated and reviewed timely.
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002355) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's