Service Fullfillment Consultant
|Job Title:||Service Fullfillment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 09:43|
We are looking for a Service Fullfillment Consultant, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 2 Months
- Good understanding of Global Telecommunication / IT services E2E flow
- Able to build good customer relationships at all levels.
- Good working experience on MS Excel.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary Contact for customers/sales during Service Provisioning
- Handling customer enquiry via call(Hotline) and email.
- Monitoring and tracking of Corporate Domestic Data Circuit Provisioning status.
- Manage, plan and coordinate the provisioning of the Corporate Domestic Data Circuit.
- Manage escalation and exception handling requests from customers/sales
- Provide constant updates to customers on the progress of the implementation.
- Review the Order Workflow of the order in the provisioning system whenever there is a change in the provisioning information, e.g. installation address, in the midst of provisioning
- Track the implementation of Corporate Base Domestic Data Circuit Provisioning
- Coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders for implementation when required
- Handle and manage escalations and exception cases.
- Ensure all calls/emails enquiries assigned are attended within the specified timeframe
- Provides quality updates to the customers/sales
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002451) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume