Service Desk (Shift Work)
|Job Title:||Service Desk (Shift Work)|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+65 6560 3224)|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2020 16:49|
We are looking for a Service Desk (Shift Work) , who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- At least 1 - 2 years of IT Helpdesk experience in call centre environment
- 24 hrs rotating shift, will have shift allowance for evening shift, graveyard shift.
- Primary Skill: Service Desk Management
- Additional Job Details:
-> Service Desk
-> Customer Service Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the IT Help Desk Services organization to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and Other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Job is performed with minimal supervision.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_001709) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume