Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 13:18|
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based Applications.
- Experience in Windows 10 Desktop O/S
- Experience supporting VDI users.
- Hardware – Toshiba, HP, Ricoh.
- Software – In-house/external.
- Voice/Telephony Support – Avaya.
- Mobile Device – IPhone/IPad.
- RSA/VPN/Citrix systems.
- Basic VC/AV Systems knowledge.
- Active Directory knowledge. (Basic User Admin)
- BMC Remedy ticketing system. (Incident/problem)
- Basic SCCM knowledge.
- 2-3 years minimum in a demanding Service Desk environment.
- Finance/Banking background essential.
- Experience supporting multi sites across Asia.
- Experience in running problem management initiatives and demonstrating ITIL.
- Degree/Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- ITIL certification would be an advantage.
- Industry recognized IT certifications i.e. Microsoft is desirable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet the call handling time to ensure call logging queues are kept to a minimum.
- Participate in training prior to the system launch date to ensure new systems are supported effectively.
- Coordinate and update the Service Desk Knowledge Base to improve first level resolution.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date.
- Deliver the information required to resolve incidents and the fulfilment of service requests to ensure the successful resolution of incidents to the benefit of the customer.
- Log, correctly classify and keep current all problems via the Incident Management System, to ensure the integrity of call data and problem management analysis.
- Liaise with the Service Desk Manager and Service Desk Team Leader regarding potential problems, to identify the root cause and reduce the number of incidents experienced by the customer.
- Triage to 2/3rd Line Support Teams when necessary.
- Enter allocation of assigned time accurately to ensure the time recording system accurately reflects project assignments.
- Process all calls via phone and e-mail in line with the current call logging procedures, call priorities and escalation procedures to promote best practice.
- Enter incident data according to required standards to ensure continuous improvement and resolution of incidents in a timely manner.
- Identify service improvement initiatives, to ensure process improvement.
- Maintain a professional approach, to ensure a high level of call quality and service delivery
- Accountable for achieving individual KPIs specific to the Service Desk area, to ensure the defined internal KPIs are achieved by the Service Desk.
- Log, correctly classify and assign to relevant support group to ensure service level agreements are met and on-going quality service is delivered to the business
- Inform customers on their individual call status to ensure customers are appropriately informed of progress to schedule.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002276) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume