Service Delivery Operations Lead
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Operations Lead|
|Contact Name:||JLU (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2021 15:58|
We are looking for a Service Delivery Operations Lead, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Fully responsible and accountable for ensuring the smooth and stable operations of critical healthcare systems
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery and managing the application, infrastructure, security and service desk teams
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the resolution of all critical issues to minimize disruptions to the 24x7 operations of the system
- Understand, execute and track all service delivery commitments to the client as part of the contract
- Address escalations from the Client Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in working in a highly complex environment (multi-site delivery, multi-project, critical infrastructure, 24x7 operations)
- To own and drive activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of work in the Operations.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of the Operations team and coordinate with managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures.
- Manage client to drive activities to closure.
- Coordinate the identification of resource needs to support Operations efforts and manage the daily activities of the teams in alignment with project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 15 years of IT Management and Service Management
- Experience managing large teams of over 50 in size
- Demonstrated experience in managing the full stack of service delivery (application, infrastructure, security, service desk)
- Experience in Health IT
- Experience in windows service and batch application
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002814) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume