Service Delivery Management
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Management|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 12:44|
We are looking for a Service Delivery Management, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field.
- 3+ years experience in customer service and front desk
- Good IT skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Excellent tracking and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating across all delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of each release/service
- Major Incident ownership from designation through to resolution, including Incident Report completion
- Ensure tickets/requests are raised with required documentations and follow defined Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Ownership of Problem Management when impacting the Service including third party vendors
- Participation in the Change Management process when the Service is affected by assessing risk impacts
- Monitoring of SLAs to ensure adherence
- Liaise, coordinate and prioritize activities with Client, 3rd Parties and L2 resources during EoP processing
- Assigning and monitoring Level 3 backlog, defects and enhancements
- Prepare, collate and submit/present defined KPIs and statistics
- Ensure consistent communication internally and externally
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002496) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume