Service Consultant (ITIL & EUC)
|Job Title:||Service Consultant (ITIL & EUC)|
|Contact Name:||SJH (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 10:06|
We are looking for a Service Consultant (ITIL & EUC), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 6 Months
- With atleast 10 years of experience
- Working knowledge of EUC operations including Remote sup-port and Deskside support
- Know how on ITIL Framework
- ITIL Certification would be recommended
- Experience in Stakeholder management
- Experience in Partner management
- Proven Customer Service skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Point of Contact for escalated IT Incidents and update Client on ETA /Resolution/Workaround.
- Point of Contact for IT Teams and Vendors at across geographies.
- Point of Contact for future Infrastructure Enhancement and requirement gathering.
- Coordinate with IT teams at different client Sites for Incident resolution and Project Implementations
- Manage IT Service Delivery at onshore Locations
- Coordinate with Offshore IT Team for coherence with Business require-ments.
- Monitor KPI for Incident, Problem and Change Management and provide Client feedback to Offshore Team.
- Work with PMO on short/long term IT Project implementations
- Work with Delivery SPOCs and client Business users on IT requirements
- Coordination with 3rd party vendor / contractors on IT System up-grade/break fix /new installations
- Vendor Contract and License Management
- Implement Service improvement and Transformation initiatives
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002898) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume