Server Engineer (Wintel & Cloud)
|Job Title:||Server Engineer (Wintel & Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021 09:12|
We are looking for a Server Engineer (Wintel & Cloud), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 48 Months
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in system administration / Server Administration
- Experience in installation and support of the following technologies: Windows server, MS Exchange, Office365, Patch Management, Active Directory
- Background in Azure (preferably)
- Preferably with Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification preferred.
- Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
- Weekly Rostered on 24/7 Standby Support (Standby allowance provided)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform and manage routine preventive maintenance and operational activities such as service requests, report generation, incident response, patch management.
- To perform Azure Cloud infrastructure monitoring and escalation as per standard operations procedures
- To provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, Linux OS, Hypervisor and Middleware
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as O365, MSTeams, Exchange online, Hitachi Storage, SEP (Symantec End Point), Alcatel, CISCO ASA and Unbrella, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Palo Alto Firewall
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Coordinate server maintenance
- Servers and Services monitoring during office hours
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management
- Housekeeping of system logs
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
Please send your application to email@example.com with (JOB_002726) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume