Senior Technology Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Technology Architect|
|Contact Name:||BYA (+6565603224)|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 10:21|
We are looking for a Senior Technology Architect, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Duration: 12 Months
- Windows10 Support Senior Technology Architect
- With 12-14 years of experience
- Work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly and adapt to different roles as the situation demands.
- Experienced in writing RFPs solutions and presentations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Release management expertise for Windows components
- Microsoft SCCM and/or Intune, MOE / SOE, Task Sequence (PowerShell scripting)
- Windows Image management
- Servicing and Advanced Group Policy Management
- Windows OS related Hardware certification
- BIOS management and troubleshooting knowledge
- Security, Anti-Virus and End Point Management
- Microsoft Analytics, Windows OS Patch management, M365 implementation, Migration & Maintenance
- Windows OS& Office Feature & Security updates and Application Packaging, Intune Co Management
- Provide best-fit architectural solutions, provide technology consultation, assist in defining scope and sizing of work, implement the solutions, create technology differentiation to ensure high quality technical solutions and thought leadership within the space of Windows10 technologies
- Enterprise level device management, Device roll out strategy, persona management and continuous improvement of end user experience with modern devices
- Lead IT projects and operations in large enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
- Liase on behalf of the client on significant, complex, or technical issues with service providers, external practitioners, and industry representatives.
- Lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs.
- Manage a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure operations and ensure alignment to business needs.
- Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures, and user-guide development in support of technical activities
- Arrange and engage with various integration forums and internal governance committees
- Develop smooth working relationships between all parties within the support model to ensure best possible service delivery and user experience.
- Writing solutions / estimates for RFPs.
- Driving automation and improving end user experience on device refresh and OS updates
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_002520) in Subject line and highlighting:
- Your relevant experience
- Current/expected salary
- Availability information
- A latest MS-WORD Resume